General Terms and Conditions Webshop:
Stichting Veteranen voorLebanon, owner of this website and operator of the associated webshop, is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 80498361.
We never provide your personal data to third parties, unless you have given us explicit permission to do so, or Dutch law would oblige us to do so.
We are obliged to report possible abuse or fraud to the police.
After receiving the payment, we will take care of the shipment as soon as possible.
If the ordered item is not in stock, we will let you know as soon as possible when the item is available again.
Returning items is only possible in consultation.
Regulations sponsor lottery VVL – Veterans trip.
These regulations lay down the practical course of events with regard to the lottery.
1. The Veterans for Lebanon Foundation, hereinafter referred to as the stichting VVL, organizes the lottery.
2. The proceeds benefit the projects and further aid campaigns of the stichting VVL.
3. On 25 May 2022, the Gaming Authority granted the gaming license for the execution of the lottery which is registered under number: OV/156408-2022.
4. Participation in the lottery is open to all natural persons aged 18 and over. Participation is also open to legal entities.
5. The person who participates in the lottery is bound by the provisions of these regulations. A copy of these regulations, in its current form, can be found at https://veteranenvoorlibanon.nl
6. The stichting VVL is not liable for the disadvantages that arise for a participant from his failure to follow the rules laid down in these regulations.
7. The names of the participants or prize winners may only be used with their express consent to a third party or third parties are disclosed.
8. The participant must ensure that the stichting VVL has the correct name, address and telephone number.
9. The draws will take place on September 16 at 6 p.m. in Deventer.
10. For the prices, reference is made to what is stated on the lot as well as to the website https://veteranenvoorlibanon.nl
11. The draws are made by notary J.H. Brummelhuis in Deventer.
12. The raffle has a maximum of 1500 tickets.
13. The lottery tickets cost € 20 each and must be paid in cash or via a QR code upon purchase or by transferring this amount to bank account number: NL95RABO 0146 2226 44 T.n.v. SRJ Kleine Schaars With reference to Sponsor lottery VVL, name, address and telephone number.
14. The lottery tickets will be registered by number and name.
15. The drawing will be made from all tickets sold and paid.
16. Participants with winning tickets will be notified by telephone within one week of the draw. If the winner cannot be reached on the telephone number provided within this week, rule 24 will apply.
17. In the draw, all tickets compete for the available prizes. In these draws not more than one prize on one lottery ticket.
18. The prizes are made available or handed over on presentation of the winning ticket.
19. The results of the draws will be published on the within one week after the draw website: https://veteranenvoorlibanon.nl, stating the winning lottery numbers.
20. Prizes cannot be exchanged and cannot be exchanged for cash.
21. The stichting VVL is not liable for errors or omissions by third parties when awarding prizes.
22. Gambling tax must be paid on the prizes. The gambling tax are paid by the stichting VVL.
23. It is not possible to correspond about the result.
24. On September 16, 2023, the validity of all tickets will expire and participants cannot claim more of the prizes. Prizes not claimed before September 16, 2023, are lapsed to the stichting VVL. The prize is valid for a maximum of two years from September 16, 2023 and can only be exchanged for participation in the trip.
25. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. However, the veterans trip can be exchanged for a culture trip to Lebanon (yet to be planned).
26. Winners must provide their own valid travel documents, such as a valid passport. It must not bear Israel entry stamps. The necessary documents that are required in Lebanon itself are arranged by the organization. You will receive a standard economy class flight ticket. If you choose more luggage, the costs will be for your own account. Expenses for souvenirs, refreshments and/or alcoholic drinks are for your own account with the costs of this fully arranged trip. However, all meals are included.
27. The board members of the VVL foundation are excluded from participation.
28. In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the board of the stichting VVL will decide.
29. The board of the stichting VVL is entitled to postpone a draw if, in its opinion, the proper course of the draw is in danger of being jeopardized. This decision will be published as soon as possible on the website https://veteranenvoorlibanon.nl, stating the new date of drawing.
30. Dutch law applies to these regulations.